A Magical Drink at Home
After posting a picture of our pumpkin juice on Instagram over the holidays, many people have asked us how we create the drink. This is a recipe that we created ourselves after tasting the Pumpkin Juice that is served at The Wizarding World of Harry Potter in Universal Studios Orlando. The drink tastes somewhat like a liquid version of pumpkin pie filling. It is quite delicious as a treat or a compliment to a Fall meal, and our version has no added sugars, so while it’s naturally sweet, it’s quite healthy!
Let us know how you like this recipe or let us know of any suggestions you have for us in the comments section below. Also, don’t forget to sign up for an E-mail subscription to our blog through the link on this page.
- One part – Canned apricot halves
- One part – 100% apple juice concentrate
- One part – Canned pumpkin puree
- One to Two parts – Water
- Puree apricot halves in blender.
- Combine apricot puree, apple juice concentrate and pumpkin puree in a stockpot.
- Stir ingredients in pot until well combined.
- Add allspice, ginger, nutmeg and cinnamon to taste.
- Add water to stockpot mixture until desired consistency and taste.
- May serve pumpkin juice mixture immediately or let cool in refrigerator.